Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vol 19 Behind on blog writing....

....and photo taking. Sorry I haven't written a blog update for a while. My days are settling into a rhythm now and that often means decreased computer time. The consequence of making friends. I've started working out in the morning before work. Water aerobics. toning classes, pilates. It's killing me. Amazing how quickly a body can get out of shape. Glad I'm getting back at it.

I miss my friends. And my stupid cat. Funny how much I miss that stupid cat.

Not much to tell tonight. I work. I eat out. I check my email (futilely). I walk on the beach. I sleep. Tonight after work I had a manicure and pedicure. I'm living the high life.

I need to get out there with my camera and show you all some more cool stuff. I went 4 wheeling last weekend with a new friend and didn't take my camera which is a shame because the views were outrageous.

I'll write more soon......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to see a new blog. will remember to email as well so you have a nice surprise once and a while in your inbox. we are back from DisneyLand. Fantastic time. can't wait to MSN soon to tell you all about it.

love you all the way to California, Canada, and Oman.

Michele

Anonymous said...

we are back Sues and did we have a ball. we were so crazy and one day I said "just think how crazy we would be if Susan were here too". I am sure Michele will tell you all about the Beverly Hills hotel. We will talk soon. Love you lots and God bless your day. Mom

Anonymous said...

Need Me somemore input!
Whats your Favorite Restaurant?
you eat out every night?
Do you have a maid?

Anonymous said...

Susan

This is Robin from Orcas. The one who owned the Comet Cafe. I am dying to hear more about your adventure. I called Doreen and asked for your email address. She hasn't gotten back to me yet. Hopefully she will call me soon. When she does I will email you.

Robin