Sunday, August 19, 2007

Vol 42 Jessica and Noel

My friend Jessica married my ex-husband's brother a couple of weeks ago. If you know me, you probably know one or both of them. To see their beautiful wedding photos follow this link:

Jessica and Noel's Wedding Photos

I tried like heck to get a plane ticket to surprise them, but was not able to. So I sent this video to them instead. I filmed it with a couple of my friends. First up manning the camera is my friend Khaldoun, from Syria. If you watch, you'll see Firas wander by, on the phone. The bar scene is filmed by Mahfoodh (who never goes to bars). In the final scene I have the camera propped up on boxes on my desk. I'm posting the video here for those of you who miss seeing me. Several of you have complained that I am always behind the camera. This one's all me. Sorry the song's so long....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was AWESOME!!!

Dory said...

that was so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Susan, I've listened to the video a few times now and it is so cool that you did this for Noel and Jessica. Love, love , love it! The singing is beautiful too. Will I sound like a dork if I admit I cried watching it and thinking about the wedding and your gift for them? Thanks for the link to the wedding photos. It is great to be able to share in the joy of the day and neat to see everyone from Noel and Lane's family.