Saturday, July 14, 2007

Vol 36 Phone Numbers

Alrighty then. If you could all be so kind as to e-mail me your phone numbers. Or leave them in a comment. (Feel free to praise my blog at the same time).

My fabulous ex-husband, Lane, has set me up with a Skype account with unlimited calling to the US and Canada. You can also use it to call me anytime you see me online. It's a Seattle phone number, so much more affordable for you to call me than calling my Oman number. And then I suppose we could hang up and I could call you- for free!

My number is 206-201-2371. So if you see this number on your caller id, it's me.

I hope it works, I hope it works, I hope it works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I am the first to leave my phone number , does that mean I get the first phone call?

604-215-1699

I hope so, I hope so, I hope so,

Love Michele

Anonymous said...

Wooot! My cell number is 360-622-6064. It's not on much, but we could plan! I hope this works...
-Dacia