Monday, July 16, 2007

Vol 37 Poll

Blogger's latest feature is polls. As you can see, if you look to your right, I have added one to my blog.

My friend Mahfood always wears traditional Omani clothing- the dishdasha (robe), kouma (cap) and sandals- but he has told me that he owns western clothes for when he visits England. I just couldn't imagine him in western clothing so he showed up tonight in jeans, a t-shirt, a ball cap and nice shoes. Too weird!

Anyway we were walking by this fountain at a hotel entrance and I suggested he run through it dancing and I'd video it for the blog. I keep meaning to add video to the blog but never have a good enough subject. He laughed. I told him I was serious. He laughed again and said "Come on! I'm not going to do that". I told him about the polls on blogger and he agreed to let my readers decide, though he did try to make one of the options "Yes, if you pay him 100 rials". That's $260 US. I don't think so. Much laughing and negotiating followed. We agreed to the 4 options you see. I believe you can only vote once.

So what do you think? Let your democratic voice be heard!

No comments: