Friday, June 22, 2007

Vol 31 Doorbell

Blogger.com has a new feature they're trying out- video. This is a feature I have been hoping they would add so here goes my first try. Sorry it's not more exciting. If it works I'll add others. Let me know if it works for you, or doesn't.



By the way, my water seems to be permanently back and, drum roll please, I have DSL internet at my apartment now. Now if only I had a chair. I have to sit on my living room floor to use it. Katie, our practice manager, has offered me a plastic patio table and chairs to borrow until I can get to the IKEA in Dubai to buy furniture. I will have to take her up on it as my back is killing me using my laptop on the floor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Susan,
door bell sounds good!!
I am sure Wayne has got a chair for you before you go off sick at work with a broken back.
Love to you and everybody at ADC
Petra

Anonymous said...

Oh Sues. It was SO GOOD to hear your voice. I miss it so much. Oh yes and the birds sung a great song too. Not as good as the ones in my back yard but still good. :)
God bless you. Love you lots and lots. Mom

Anonymous said...

I doesn't sing as well as you do. :) Perhaps you could train it. Love Dad

Anonymous said...

sweet! the video works, it will be so great to see some of the vistas in the area, especially show us some of that crazy driving (with someone else driving of course!)
Brian

Dory said...

yes, the video works for me. Cooky Door bell. Glad to hear you have the water back on, water is such a precious thing to have. Blessings to you.